[3830] WPX CW LN3Z(@LA3Z) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, la6yea@yahoo.no
Subject: [3830] WPX CW LN3Z(@LA3Z) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 07:57:55 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: LN3Z
Operator(s): LA3BO LA5UF LA6YEA LA6UH LA8HGA
Station: LA3Z

Class: M/S HP
QTH: JO48XX
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:   53
   80:  409
   40:  878
   20: 1616
   15:  282
   10:  196
------------
Total: 3434  Prefixes = 1076  Total Score = 7,770

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

Hi. Sure had a great time over the weekend.
A special welcome to Svein LA3BO wich joined in for the first time in the LN3Z
Vestfold Contest Club. Great contribution to our club - and well done Svein.
Condx picking up on most bands, but 10/15m barely any dx. 20m open to NA most
of the time, 40/80m pretty good and little activity on 160m. Typical summer
condx.

Last years disasterous UBN made our last years final score behind LN8W`s LA M/S
record with some 20k pts. Now this year we are pretty confident the record
belong to LN3Z, claiming 1,4 mill pts over. Mission accomplished.

LA6YEA