[3830] WPX CW NS1S(K1ZZI) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1zzi@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NS1S(K1ZZI) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 11:46:49 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NS1S
Operator(s): K1ZZI
Station: K1ZZI

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 28:20

------------
  160:    0
   80:   37
   40:  567
   20:  943
   15:  359
   10:    6
------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

I really got pulled into the excitement as the contest went into Sunday.  I
regret now not doing more(BIC)time in the chair.

40m is usually strong here but QRN fatigue got to me by 2am both nights and I
pulled the switch.  15m was a blast and a big surprise Sunday.  Signals were
coming in from all angles.  It didnâ??t seem to matter what direction the
antennas were pointed for a while.

Despite long off times it was a best personal record for me in any contest to
date.  WPX sure draws a big crowd and itâ??s a top notch favorite.  Thanks to
everyone for the Qâ??s and repeats!  It was totally a fun weekend.

73,
Ralph NS1S @ K1ZZI
SO1R