[3830] WPX CW ZF2DO(N5DO) SOSB40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5do@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW ZF2DO(N5DO) SOSB40 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 11:56:52 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: ZF2DO
Operator(s): N5DO
Station: ZF2DO

Class: SOSB40 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 29

------------
  160:
   80:
   40: 1540
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

W5ASP and I operated from the ZF1A location; he operated on 15M single band
using the call ZF1A.  Since I operated mostly at night and Joe operated mostly
in the daytime, it worked well with minimal interference between ourselves.  It
was a fun way to operate.

Conditions seemed good, but I had a hard time pulling some signals out of the
QRM and QRN.  I will be waiting with baited breath to see how my log survives
the checking process!  As always, thanks for all the fun and thanks to Andrew
and the Cayman Amateur Radio Society for the use of the shack and antennas.