[3830] WPX CW KC4HW SO(A)SB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimjohnson@alaweb.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KC4HW SO(A)SB15 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 14:14:33 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KC4HW
Operator(s): KC4HW
Station: KC4HW

Class: SO(A)SB15 HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  152
   10:
------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Single Op HP 15m Assisted. Use a 155BA at 72' and FT1000D at 200 watts.
Packcluster and Skimmer.  Really did not use either one of these to much,
probably should have turned the power down to LP and just been unassisted.  Oh
well.

Had a great opening to the SW (VK, ZL and A35) Friday night.  Only got on for a
few minutes on Saturday morning but signals did not seem to strong. Got on
Sunday morning for a little while, but did not much.

Thanks to everyone for the QSOs.  Wished that it have been more, but heck it
was better than nothing.

Alabama QSO Party this coming Saturday, Jun 6th.  We have lots of mobiles
participating, hope we can help someone with a new county in Alabama.

73, Jim/KC4HW
http://www.alabamacontestgroup.org
http://www.alabamaqsoparty.org