[3830] WPX CW K9NW(@K9UWA) SOSB40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9nw@qth.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW K9NW(@K9UWA) SOSB40 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 14:25:11 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: K9NW
Operator(s): K9NW
Station: K9UWA

Class: SOSB40 HP
QTH: Indiana
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:
   80:
   40: 1255
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

IC-765/Alpha 87A
2 el. @ 80'

Great contest!  Decent condx helped to mostly overcome the QRN from nearby
pop-up thunderstorms.  Occasionally it seemed that DX condx would fall off but
there was always a slow but steady stream of domestic QSOs and PXs to fill the
gaps.  Especially nice signals from JA on Sunday morning but not that many
around.  Finished with a nice flurry of EU in the last hour.

ZK2V, A35RK/p, and 5N0OCH dropped by my QRG to perk me up.

Thanks for the QSOs!

And thanks again, as always, to John and Jean!!

73, Mike K9NW