[3830] WPX CW W6ONV SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW W6ONV SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 16:49:24 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: W6ONV
Operator(s): W6ONV
Station: W6ONV

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: CM98
Operating Time (hrs): 17

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   16
   20:  179
   15:   30
   10:    5
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This was the first time since I began contesting I participated for more than
about 5 hours. Unfortunately I had nothing but problems with my 6-BTV and my
Alpha 76. Thankfully, I had strung my DX-EE up about 18 ' in the backyard and
relied on that the entire contest. Instead of running high power, I resorted
back to 100w.

Even with the problems and challenges I had a GREAT time! I achieved my
personal goal I set prior to the contest of 200 QSOs. I was able to make
contacts on 4 bands and worked 31 new DXCC entities. All in all it was a very
successful contest for me and I had fun. I can't ask for more.