[3830] WPX CW ZM3A(ZL3WW) SOSB40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW ZM3A(ZL3WW) SOSB40 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 18:32:32 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: ZM3A
Operator(s): ZL3WW
Station: ZL3WW

Class: SOSB40 HP
QTH: auckland
Operating Time (hrs): 32

------------
  160:
   80:
   40: 1620
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: SKY Contest Club

Comments:

What can I say; very weird propagation in this part of the world. First 6 hours
I've been working
low power until I finally got the power generator at 11pm local time - after
that it got better.
In the mean time, I've been chasing the mouse that somehow got into my shack,
but on the
other hand that kept me awake throughout the first night. This year I've set
the goal to beat
the world record on single 7MHz which I failed to achieve; there was not enough
activity
on the second day. If I were lucky to begin the contest as I've planned all
along, then it
may have been different story altogether. If I were to surpass the world
record, then I
would have far less incentive for the next year I guess... I've lost quite a
lot of time calling
4U1ITU without any success, but still managed to work him just before the end
of the
contest as he called me. The equipment was the same as it was the last year.
That's it
for this report, I'll see you in IARU.