[3830] InQP N8II Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8II@AOL.COM
Subject: [3830] InQP N8II Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 10:11:39 -0700
                    Indiana QSO Party

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0      0
   80:   13     18
   40:   51     62
   20:   10      9
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:   74     89  CW Mults = 46  Ph Mults = 46  Total Score = 21,804

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Looking back, I was pretty occupied by the other 3 QP's at times and didn't
check 40 CW for the mobiles often enough to not miss a lot. The phone Q/mult
total was good, but could have run more especially on 75 and 20 if not working
4 QP's. I was trying to focus on MARAC CW and INQP. The opening on 20 around
19Z was an unexpected surprise, but was somewhat spotty and activity seemed
low. There were plenty of mobiles out there, but it seemed like time spent on
40 CW was short per county at times. Many thanks to mobiles KJ9C, WN9O, AE8M,
N9JF, and AJ9C for your efforts! I also worked the N9I-N-Q-P stations, most on
both modes.
W0BH and I plan to activate about 11 counties in WVQP June 20th, hope to see
you then.