[3830] WPX CW CN3A(IK2QEI) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ik2qei@jumpy.it
Subject: [3830] WPX CW CN3A(IK2QEI) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 00:40:09 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: CN3A
Operator(s): IK2QEI
Station: CN3A

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Morocco
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:    9
   80:  182
   40: 1152
   20: 1454
   15:  622
   10:  209
------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

After 4 months far from CN3A, I want to come back to rebuild some parts of our
setup, my first intention was to go as single 20m, but I was lucky and with
help of Ahmed and Rachid the 2 el yagi on 40m was back in the tower in a short
so after that we put up 2 verticals on 80m and so I can go for all band.

Setup was quite simple and conditions were amazing, 80m was very hard the 2
verticals dont work well. 40m conditions was good I was called by ZK2V, A35RK,
FO/N6JA, ZM3A (that was 20 over ...), 20m was too crowdy but I ran out a lot of
JA during the evening and this is not so commmon from CN because you had to pass
the European wall for JA short. 15m good shot to Eu and strong sigs from Na but
not too many, almost the same on 10m WN1GIV was very loud all saturday
afternoon, but only few others Ws.

Congratulations to all the big effort! CU2X, 3V9A, EF8M, 8P5A, 4L0A, CS9L,
A73A, IR4X, IR1Y, IR2C, IR9Y !!!

This operation was dedicate to my father who became SK last March, he always
gave me a lot of support in my life and in my radio contest activity! thanks!

Thanks to Elena, Ahmed, Najaf, Rachid, Omar, Matteo, Spiros, Walter, Kacem,
Said and all the others for the great help and support.

qsl via I2WIJ or via LOTW

more info on CN3A visit www.cn3a.tk

see you soon from CN3A! Stefano IK2QEI