[3830] NCCC Sprint WI2E LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, joseph.obrien@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint WI2E LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 20:17:04 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - June 12

Call: WI2E
Operator(s): WI2E
Station: WI2E

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

   80:   6      5
   40:  16     12
   20:  17      8
-------------------
Total:  39     25  Total Score = 975

Club:

Comments:

My second straight week establishing a new personal best.  I probably would have
broken 1k for the first time had I not decided to start on 40M.  After a minute
with 0 QSOs and hearing little activity, I flipped over to 20M (which at the
moment requires some frantic work with the tuner here) and found pipelines to
MN and WA waiting for me. My apologies for some QLF tonight; I hastily grabbed
an outdated config file, and N1MM wasn't automatically switching me to CQ mode
after an S&P QSO. I had been hoping to have my phased vertical system for 20M &
40M operational this week, but while the weather held this past weekend, work
managed to intervene.  Having missed what I thought was my window of
opportunity to get that second antenna in place, I'm hoping to have it ready
before the month is out. Thanks again to everyone for the QSOs tonight!

Rig: K3
Antenna: 43 foot vertical; 1,400 feet of radials buried beneath the lawn
SW: N1MM

73,

Joe
WI2E