[3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 12:51:13 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - June 12

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

   80:   6      6
   40:  18     13
   20:  29     13
-------------------
Total:  53     32  Total Score = 1,696

Club:

Comments:

My receive antennas were rolled up for pasture haying, so was really deaf on 80m
and went there with only 5 minutes to go for that reason. I know a number of you
came back to me, but I just couldn't hear through the thunderstorm QRN.
Otherwise, a good night. Congrats to Mike/W9RE for the huge score and congrats
to Cal/K0DXC for the extra!

I'll be in NC at a computer workshop next Thursday evening. I do know a local
ham or two, so will try to find a station to guest op. I'm flying in this time
and probably won't have the mobile along (although I'm considering it!).

Thanks to all for the fun this evening!

73, Bob, w0bh