[3830] GACW WWSA PY2SEX SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] GACW WWSA PY2SEX SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 09:20:33 -0700
                    GACW WWSA CW DX Contest

Call: PY2SEX
Operator(s): PY2SEX
Station: PY2SEX

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Campinas
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:    2     1        2
   40:   93    16       32
   20:  118    14       35
   15:  102    12       33
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Rio DX Group

Comments:

Good to participate in a contest that is simple like CQWW and  belong to "Los
Hermanos" (As the Brazilian call the Argentinians). Start on 20m and a lot of
stations back to my call, so I kept going, I have changed to 15m and under a
huge QRN and QSB I have tried to do my best to copy everyone that called me.
So, Thanks for the huge patience for all my "??????" and thanks to back to my
calls. A lot of stations didn't know what should be sent after RST, some of
them has sent States, Serial Numbers and just 599. hihihihihi.. But it was Fun.
Hope to see all again at next one.

73

PY2SEX - Alex

FT-950