[3830] ANARTS KT0DX SOST HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt0dx@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ANARTS KT0DX SOST HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 17:57:33 -0700
                    ANARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: KT0DX
Operator(s): KT0DX
Station: KT0DX

Class: SOST HP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 28

   80:    3    12     3
   40:   79  2860    29
   20:  422  6222    78
   15:   70   456    24
   10:    2     5     1
-------------------------
Total:  576  9555   135  Continents = 5  Total Score = 4,492,125

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

This was my first attempt at this contest and just had a blast.  I really enjoy
working with the QSO point table.  This scoring plan made me really think about
when it would be best to S&P to find those high point zones.

This contest now ranks 2nd in my contests not to miss.  It sure does give the
RTTY Round Up a run for it's money as to which is the most fun.

A big thanks to all the stations I was able to work.  Sorry to those who tried
but I could not get a good print on the screen from.  The electrical storms
here in Colorado always seem to show up around 2200Z and go on until about
0200Z

Hope to see everyone next year.....

Steve
KT0DX