[3830] ANARTS W1UE SOST LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1ue@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ANARTS W1UE SOST LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 18:08:45 -0700
                    ANARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: W1UE
Operator(s): W1UE
Station: W1UE

Class: SOST LP
QTH: USA
Operating Time (hrs): 5

   80:    2     4     2
   40:   47   631    25
   20:   77   869    36
   15:    2     5     1
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  128  1509    59  Continents = 5  Total Score = 445,155

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Spent a few hours checking out the bands.  Home station is 80watts to a G5RV up
about 20m, many couldn't hear me and I couldn't hear a great number of
stations.  Played in the VHF contest on 6M after that started.

Heard one VK the entire time, but he couldn't hear me.

Thanks for the Qs!  See the Asians next week in AA CW.

Dennis W1UE