[3830] ARRL June VHF K9CT Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K9CT Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 05:36:12 -0700
                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): K9CT
Station: K9CT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EN50
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

    6:  593   182
    2:  119    41
  222:   40    29
  432:   66    34
  903:    9     9
  1.2:    7     5
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  834   300  Total Score = 291,600

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Enjoyed contest despite problems. Six meters is a blast when it is open. Amazing
dx conditions Saturday. Worked two new 6M DXCC entities...they called me! I used
two 6M yagis but maybe need one more. That was a score improvement. I also
stayed in the chair longer and caught some very brief openings. Need some MS
skeds to add to 2M score for next year. My 1296 was not 100%. Normally easy
contacts were difficult on that band. Lost my voice codec in the last 30
minutes and missed some q's...too tired to think how to recover.

I was ready for the afternoon 6M opening on Sunday that just did not happen.
Too bad....

All and all, lots of fun. Thanks to everyone for the qso's.

73, Craig K9CT