[3830] ARRL June VHF W9VB(@KC9CUK) Limited Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF W9VB(@KC9CUK) Limited Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 17:03:59 -0700

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  169    61  Total Score = 11,224

Club: McHenry County Grid Rats

Comments:

6m was hot all week and was hoping that it would hold out for the contest and I
was not disappointed! Saturday had a rough start but we got a solid 6.5 hrs in.
2 operators had prior commitments so we did not operate during the Sunday
portion of the test. I'm sure we could have doubled our score if we could have
operated. Hope we get as good or better propagation during the September test.
This was our first multi effort with the new club call.