[3830] ARRL June VHF W5ZN Limited Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF W5ZN Limited Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 13:25:17 -0700
                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: W5ZN
Operator(s): W5ZN  NN1N  KX9X
Station: W5ZN

Class: Limited Multi-Op HP
QTH: AR
Operating Time (hrs): 26

    6:  840   221
    2:   52    27
  222:   21    14
  432:   34    17
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  947   279  Total Score = 279,558

Club:

Comments:

We had a blast!  Thanks to Joel and Kim for hosting this multi-op.  We'll be
back.  Lots of thunderstorms, line noise, arcs, and exploding electronics as
Joel worked on his 2 meter amp  :-)

Joel spent a great deal of time over the last two weeks trying to get the
station operational.  6 meters was done and worked well.  2 meters, 222, and
432, went without amps and preamps.

Many thanks to N5QS and N5QT for their help with computers and tower work, and
to K1EA and KM3T for additional computer assistance.  Thanks to AG4V, N5AC,
N4JDB and the other rovers.

Thanks to JE1BMJ and KH6BK for the exhilarating Qs, and to the guys who went to
rare grids like KM7W and N1MU and others.

6: SDR 5000 and 8877 to 7/7/7/7
2: FT847 and 2M18XXX  50w
222: FT920 and DEMI XVRTR, 2-high stack 60w
432: FT920 and DEMI XVRTR, 2-high stack 60w