[3830] NCCC Sprint N0KK LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n0kk@usfamily.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N0KK LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 20:26:18 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - June 19

Call: N0KK
Operator(s): N0KK
Station: N0KK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

   80:  10      8
   40:  20     15
   20:  19     10
-------------------
Total:  49     33  Total Score = 1,617

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Fun!

Amazing how stressed out I get after 30 seconds with out finding a CQ or a
response to mine! HI That happened tonight far more than in previous
weeks..loads of QRN as we have our first BIG T-storms passing through. Sorry to
those I asked for 2nd calls. W0YK, thanks for hanging in there on 40 for the CA
mult. It did not seem like many QSY'd to 80 tonight. Seemed more like they all
hung around on 40 much longer.

Anyway, Great fun again and Cu all next week prior to Field Day.

KK