[3830] WVQP NO5W Single OpCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WVQP NO5W Single OpCW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 19:14:42 -0700
                    West Virginia QSO Party

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: NO5W

Class: Single OpCW LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 3

   80:
   40:    9     0
   20:    7     0
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   16     0  Mults = 13  Total Score = 772

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions between WV and Houston were very poor and considering that 75% of my
QSOs were with mobiles, and one of them QRP, it was challenging but fun as
always. I thought the pileups late in the day were rather unruly. With the weak
signals from the mobiles it was tough to hear, through the constant callers, who
the station came back to. Probably my most difficult QSO was with N8Q/M in WIRt.
That one took some perserverence -- thanks to Julius for pulling me through.

Thanks to the mobiles for keeping it interesting: N8II/M(6), K8RYU/M(2),
K8MR/M(2), N8Q/M(2). I don't recall any other QSO party that has different
point credit for working a mobile vs fixed station so I had to make sure and
include the /M something I normally don't include.

Thanks again for the Qs,

73/Chuck/NO5W