[3830] Marconi HF C4Z(5B4AIZ) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Marconi HF C4Z(5B4AIZ) Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 06:10:38 -0700
                    Marconi Memorial HF Contest

Call: C4Z
Operator(s): 5B4AIZ
Station: 5B4AIZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Mazotos
Operating Time (hrs): 2.50

  160:    0       0
   80:    0       0
   40:    7       6
   20:   63      22
   15:   72      21
   10:   42      13
-----------------------
Total:  184      62  Total Score = 11,408

Club:

Comments:

After spending the previous several weekends putting serious effort into cw
contests I was ready for a break this weekend so just put in a few minutes here
and there to help the scores along for those guys who were in it to win it!

Didn't spend any real time on 40 to comment but band conditions seemed pretty
bad on 20mtrs, I didn't think that one could have got any worse, entrants will
probably say thie weeknd that it did!

The event was probably saved from complete and utter slog by the spoadic
openings on 15 & 10. good luck to those who competed here.

I did listen late Sat night for the US Field Day guys but, unlike the previous
weekend, there was zilch propagation, I made just 3 qso's in about 15 minutes
there and threw in the towel!

73  Brian C4Z (5B4AIZ)