[3830] RAC Day VA2RAC(VA2SG) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Day VA2RAC(VA2SG) SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 18:03:55 -0700
                    RAC Canada Day Contest

Call: VA2RAC
Operator(s): VA2SG
Station: VA2SG

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Saguenay QC
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0      0       0         0
   80:   29      7       3         5
   40:  102     23       6         6
   20:  212    103       9         9
   15:    7      1       1         1
   10:    4      1       2         1
    6:   23      1       1         1
    2:    0      1       0         1
Total:  377    137      22        24  Total Score = 135,608

Club: CGQ

Comments:

I'd like to thank RAC for giving me the opportunity to put VA2RAC on the air.
Hope other Qc stations will do the same for next contests.

160m antenna down for repairs, no Qs mults on 160. Fun opening on 50mhz first
nite, of course, requesting numbers to stations givin grids. Had a hard time on
80, this band is definitely not my cup of tea. Sum stations on 10 but no big
opening in my area. 20 es 40 not too bad, disapointed about lack of 15m prop
here.

Merci beaucoup et bonne fête du Canada. THanks all for the QSOs.