[3830] IARU K6LRG M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6wm@largeradio.org
Subject: [3830] IARU K6LRG M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 05:21:07 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: K6LRG
Operator(s): K4VU N6ML N6WM KG6C W6TCP
Station: K6LRG

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Livermore, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:
   80:    7             6
   40:  276    188     49
   20:  290    632     80
   15:   90     37     21
   10:
-------------------------------------
Total:  663    857    156      156  Total Score = 736,944

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

N1MM does not break out the HQ Mults in the score summary but you should get the
idea...

Condx were fair for this contest.  What a great TEAM EFFORT that went on here
at K6LRG.  This was a very smooth operation with minimal technical probems
(Finally!!!) and a wonderful Multi-op team.

Our second year at this test, and were able to effectively triple our score
from last year.  A couple of instances of rain static (summer?)when a small
front came in on Sunday.  fortunately it did not persist.

JA opening on 20 in the early morning hours was a life saver!  overall a great
time!

Thanks to everyone for all the spots and QSO's.

73 and seeya next time!

Chris
N6WM
for the entire K6LRG team