[3830] IARU N7IR SO CW QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU N7IR SO CW QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 08:51:03 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: N7IR
Operator(s): N7IR
Station: N7IR

Class: SO CW QRP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 3:41
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:
   40:   15            11
   20:   82            35
   15:    7             3
   10:    4             1
-------------------------------------
Total:  108     0      50       0  Total Score = 16,700

Club:

Comments:

Spent a few short S&P operating sessions to see what I could do with the
antennas parked at monsoon height.  20 was pretty good to the eastern zones of
Europe.  Lots of HQ stations were loud here from over the pole.  Switched to 40
at 0500Z, just before I quit, and was surprised by the loud signals from South
America, southwest Europe and northwest Africa.  Maybe next year I'll try a
full time effort in this one.
73
Gary, N7IR