[3830] IARU K4BAI SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Subject: [3830] IARU K4BAI SO CW HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 12:44:01 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: GA/USA/08
Operating Time (hrs): 20:08

  160:     5    0       3       0
   80:   116    0      11       8
   40:   237    0      22      17
   20:   553    0      28      35
   15:   191    0      13      13
   10:    16    0       3       1
-------------------------------------
Total:  1118    0      80      74  Total Score = 436,128

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Titan at first, then Alpha 78 after Titan failed.  Alpha had no output
on 40 or 160 so 100W there and 100W on 20 after 05Z when the Alpha failed there.
 TH6DXX fixed north.  Dipole, zepp, inverted vee, t vertical.

Both amps need repair now.  Hope to get the rotor controller shipped off for
repair tomorrow.  Bands seemed fair, but would have been better if could have
rotated the beam.  Better than when the controller first failed and it was
pointed south.  The brake must be off.  I haven't seen it moving, but it has
moved to East, then NE, and now North.  Not too bad a direction, but would have
preferred NE, I think.  Lots of noise on 80 and 160, but signals were pretty
good.  Thanks for all QSOs and for hearing my sometimes LP signals.  Lots of
fun in spite of the frustrations.  73, John, K4BAI.