[3830] IARU AC0DS SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU AC0DS SO CW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 13:48:56 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: AC0DS
Operator(s): AC0DS
Station: AC0DS

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: CO - Longmont
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

  160:
   80:   37     0       6       3
   40:  248     0      20      17
   20:   78     0       9       4
   15:   17     0       4       1
   10:   11     0       4       1
-------------------------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

This was a part-time effort with the main purpose of evaluating adding a top hat
to my temporary 40 and 80 meter vertical to improve the efficiency for DX.
Seems to have worked fine on 40.  I'm guessing it was an improvement also on
80, but the high noise level and modest activity on that band didn't entice me
to linger there too long.

Was good to hear some strong signals on 10.  Hope they are still there for the
NAQP.

Worked two new countries and already got back the confirmation from one of them
via LOTW!   So a worthwhile effort overall.