[3830] IARU K5ER SO SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K5ER@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] IARU K5ER SO SSB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 19:38:33 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: K5ER
Operator(s): K5ER
Station: K5ER

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: Louisiana
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:           0
   80:          14
   40:         336
   20:         515
   15:          49
   10:           2
-------------------------------------
Total:   0     916     65      84  Total Score = 380,248

Club:

Comments:

Always look forward to this contest as an excuse to stay in the cool shack
during the heat of Louisiana summers(99 degrees today and heat index of 107).

Kept looking for an opening on 10, but never materialized at my latitude. 40
was very noisy early Saturday evening, but got better late. Surprised to find
so few on 80, considering the few I got were clear and loud.

Good to hear several friends from the CTDXCC, and many I've met @ Dayton. Also
glad to see we are getting more Louisiana stations on (GO Louisiana Contest
Club, N5LCC.com!)

Thanks to those who stopped by for the Q's. See you guys in the next one.

73,
Mark, K5ER