[3830] IARU 9A/VE3ZIK SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, zibert@t-online.de
Subject: [3830] IARU 9A/VE3ZIK SO CW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 09:58:18 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: 9A/VE3ZIK
Operator(s): VE3ZIK
Station: 9A/VE3ZIK

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Bilice
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    16
   80:   240
   40:   290
   20:   253
   15:   210
   10:   107
-------------------------------------
Total:  1116    0     225       0  Total Score = 617,850

Club: SKY Contest Club

Comments:

A great contest! I was originally planned to take a part in Contest with 9A0HQ
team (15m CW), but, due to station problem and QTH changing, I've decided to be
active from our house in Bilice (www.bilice.info) .
Another thing was a bet with Sasha, YU2FG (YT2F), who was also active with a
small antennas and yes, we HAD a great time in the contest, and despite during
the night I had almost 100 Q's more than Sasha, at the end he was slightly
better ;) . No limit, no excuse :)
My antenna "farm" :

- 160m L/4 GP for 80m with an antenna tuner, almost dummy load;
- 80m L/4 GP home made (15m fishroad + 5m on the side with 3 radials);
- 40m L/4 GP home made
- 20m 5/8 GP by Andra, YU1QT and dipole
- 15m dipole + GP from 40m band
- 10m dipole + GP from 30m band

My primary goal was 1000 Q's. I guess I need to make more CQ on sunday morning,
I lost too much time trying to work some MTPL.
Thanks to all HQ's stations for QSOs, especially on 160m. GB7HQ Op(s) has a
great patience to receive my callsign (almost 3 minutes), THANKS!
The best ears on 160m has DA0HQ. Jungs, sehr gut :) Worked 9A0HQ on 5 bands,
missed 10m CW.

BTW, I hope, this year will be not too much crazy results in QRP/LP
categories... :)

See you in 2k10...

73, Zik VE3ZIK/DO7ZZ (still in holiday in 9A)...

Next contest: IOTA Contest, in two weekends, from EU-170.