[3830] ARRL FD W9CA 3A LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N9CO@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD W9CA 3A LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 08:41:39 -0700
                    ARRL Field Day

Call: W9CA
Operator(s): KK9DX, KS9W, K9QVB, K9DX, K9PPY, KK9K, AG9A, WA9YYY, K9WMS, N9CC,
N9UM, KC9GRO, KB9VRW, K9GD, WA9EQP, KB9I, KC9ARR, AA9D, N9CO
Station: W9CA

Class: 3A LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:     0      0     0
   80:   269    110     0
   40:  1255   1009     0
   20:  1030    625     0
   15:   112      0     0
   10:     0      0     0
    6:    14    101     0
    2:     7     33     0
  222:     0      6     0
  432:     1     11     0
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:   500      2
----------------------------
Total:  3188   1897     0  Total Score = 18,996

Club: Cortek Radio Association

Comments:

Two satellite qso's are listed as 24G phone above.  The GOTA qso's are listed as
24G cw above.  The final score bonus points.

Everything that we could control seemed to work this year.  WX mostly
cooperated; had local thunderstorm QRN to contend with for a few hours that
slowed us down, but didn't shut us down.  Unlike last year.... thankfully!

New this year was networked N1MM logging.  Had a few anxious moments in the
beginning getting everything configured properly.  I can't repeat some of the
language that spewed forth while this was occuring.  Still can't get used to
logging with a computer mouse sitting next to me.  Biggest advantage over
networked TR-Log (which we've had great sucess with in past FD's), in my
opinion, was that the operator could resize all the windows to his liking when
rates got slow.

The W9CA team welcomed a few new operators this year, and hope that they'll
join us again next year.

All in all, a sucessful FD.  On behalf of the W9CA team, I want to thank
everyone for all the QSO's.  CU again next year!

73,
Charlie  N9CO