[3830] NAQP RTTY VA1CHP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rp8585@eastlink.ca
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY VA1CHP Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 07:28:47 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: VA1CHP
Operator(s): VA1CHP
Station: VA1CHP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Shad Bay
Operating Time (hrs): 9

   80:   64    27
   40:  149    42
   20:  204    46
   15:   51    23
   10:
-------------------
Total:  468   138  Total Score = 64,584

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Team: Aurora Busters

Comments:

Nice format for an old geezer like me 10 hrs and I didn't even do all 10!
Interesting confusion when working some DX stations that were doing the DMC
contest. Lots of new calls heard and spent a few minutes explaining the contest
to a newcomer. Score is down from last year but a problem with the crank-up
tower kept my SteppIR at about 28 feet above ground, about halfway up. A
computer glitch cost me a few minutes of time, not that it really mattered! Got
to work the rest of the Aurora Busters which was nice! Thanks for the Q's and
see you in the next one!

Rich VA1CHP