[3830] NAQP RTTY NI6P(NI7T) Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ni7t@ni7t.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY NI6P(NI7T) Single Op QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 14:25:12 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: NI6P
Operator(s): NI7T
Station: NI7T

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: California
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:  10      3
   40:  28     17
   20:  48     28
   15:   0
   10:   0
-------------------
Total:  86     48  Total Score = 4,128

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Intial contest using my California club call NI6P (Quincy Radiosport Society).
After days of battling a new station computer, sound cards, and interfaces I
was pleased to get on for the contest.  I am sure I busted a few calls and my
preprogramed report had my call (NI7T) for the first few Q's.  Sorry if I
caused any grief or confusion during my intial unassited attempt at an RTTY
contest.  Thanks to all the tips from the WL reflector and to Jim W7CT who
built the interfaces for FSK and introduced me to RTTY contesting at my Utah
contest station.