[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3bb@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 20:35:24 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - July 24

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: austin
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

   80:   2      2
   40:  27     13
   20:  37     18
-------------------
Total:  66     33  Total Score = 2,178

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Everything fell in place for me tonight. The bands were quiet, and I didn't
waste the last five or ten minutes trying to force contacts on 80 meters, which
is very tough for me. I called only "inactive radio CQs" on 80 and N5DO and, to
my surprise, the Locust way out there on the left coast, called. The Locust
must have had it all working tonight, the Confuser and the red wine and the
remote up in the thin air of Locust Peak, since he was an extremely rare
three-bander for me. Wow.

Tnx to N5DO and NO5W for the rare TX mults.

The mythical winners of the "most contacts with BB" tonight were:

5 QSOs: K6VVA and Connie, K5CM
4 QSOs: W1UJ
3 QSOs: N8EA, WW2Y, K1TN (from the K1TN superstation, and I forgot to send him
any loot!), K2KW, K9BGL, N5DO, and N3DXX.

I ran at 35 WPM and it felt very good. The speed seemed to be fine.

Tnx for the great operators, the NCCC, and the 3830 honchos who support the NS.
What fun!

Jim N3BB