[3830] CQWW VHF KA3ZLS SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF KA3ZLS SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 18:08:48 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest

Call: KA3ZLS
Operator(s): KA3ZLS
Station: KA3ZLS

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MARYLAND
Operating Time (hrs): 21

    6:  114    26
    2:  102    22
-------------------
Total:  216    48  Total Score = 15,264

Club:

Comments:

Had fun as always.  I bettered my score from last year but not by that much.  I
had the usual noise levels which caused me to miss out on some contacts.  I was
kind of dissapointed by six meters not opening up for a long period.  I did
manage to catch the breif opening to Florida late in the morning on Sunday but
by noon time the opening was gone. I did alittle S&P but mainly CQ'd alot.
Best DX on 2 meters was up to FN43 and FN13 to the north/northeast and FM16 and
FM06 to the south/southwest.  Also I want to thank all the rovers for getting
out there and giving out the extra Q's and multi's.  See everyone in August and
September.

                                  73, Chris, KA3ZLS