[3830] IOTA YM0T(TA2RC) SO24Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IOTA YM0T(TA2RC) SO24Mixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 14:06:10 -0700
                    IOTA Contest

Call: YM0T
Operator(s): TA2RC
Station: YM0T

Class: SO24Mixed LP
QTH: Kefken Island,AS-159
Operating Time (hrs): 21

   80:    69     13       36      12
   40:   250     26      133      24
   20:   561     35      320      41
   15:   172     21       82      14
   10:     0      0        5       0
Total:  1052     95      576      91  Total Score = 1,618,200

Club: Kocaeli Contest club

Comments:

Hello!

Really fantastic!
Long preparation last 15 days at home.All wire loop antennas are tested and
corners marked at home before contest.And 40 wire vertical and radials
also.Boat transport was dangerious,because of strong wind.I installed
everything one day before.
My improved CW contest capability and better low band antennas are leading me
to better scores now:)
Good 20 meter conditions and high QSO rates to after midnight 02.00 local
time.40 meters vertical was really a killer!I installed it to a new place with
more radials.It worked up to 1,5 hours after SR and NA stations was like EU!
80 meters antenna also well worked at sunrise with good QSO rate.15 meters
opened at last 2-3 hours but 10 meters never opened:(
I operated 90-100 W,but mostly pile up;great fun after years 2002-2003.
Especially after 1000 QSO,bigger call support is coming here.
The claimed score is seeming as an all time SOU 24H Mixed all time record.
Team contesting is very soon here.I need some equipment and operator support.

Finally that was my best IOTA effort.Thanks to all stations for support.
See you next year.
73!
Ozer,TA2RC/YM0T