[3830] NAQP CW KM6I Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, km6i@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KM6I Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 00:05:47 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: KM6I
Operator(s): KM6I
Station: KM6I

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Mountain View, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 3.4

  160:
   80:   41    15
   40:   63    25
   20:   24    15
   15:   23    13
   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total:  153    69  Total Score = 10,557

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team 6

Comments:

Rig: FT-857D, Inv vee at 60 feet, N1MM

Comments: I'd only planned to operate the last two
hours, but found some time in the day to get on and
see how 10/15/20 were. Set a personal best for rate
during my evening stint.

I managed to QLF my log for the last 18 minutes, though.
I accidentally put N1MM in quick edit mode, and ended
up logging the last 10 QSOs all with the same time and
freq (and I unfortunately changed bands). Arrgh.
Now I know what it means when the log window is light
blue. Live and learn.

I guess I'll submit the log as-is, and email the
organizers. I don't expect credit for those 10 QSOs, but
maybe there's a way to keep the people I worked from
getting dinged for my error.