[3830] EUHF Champ EA5DFV SSB Only HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jose.m.femenia@uv.es
Subject: [3830] EUHF Champ EA5DFV SSB Only HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 07:48:20 -0700
                    European HF Championship

Call: EA5DFV
Operator(s): EA5DFV
Station: EA5DFV

Class: SSB Only HP
QTH: JM08as
Operating Time (hrs): 11h33

  160:   0        6     5
   80:   0       59    32
   40:   0      285    56
   20:   0      311    56
   15:   0      251    55
   10:   0      325    58
---------------------------
Total:   0     1237   262  Total Score = 323,570

Club:

Comments:

First, I will thanks to the Slovenia Contest Club and "Zveza radioamaterjev
Slovenije" the 2008 SSB-HighPower plaque, that I have received just on time.

I enjoyed a lot this contest: I will try to beat my last year numbers, and I
get it, but it seem not be enoungh :-)

I have returned this past week from a travel to USA, and I don't have chance to
check the station status in detail. I payed for it.

The better band for me was 10m, good sporadic-E opennings but with marginal
propa to other places in central EU; anyway the band was quite and I can copy
weak signals. On 20m, some near storm put the noise high. The 80m and 160m
dipoles don't work properly and I can't use the amp on this bands, and I lose
some mults on this bands.

Congratulations to Roli and Pali for their nice results.

Thanks for the QSO.

73 de Jose

FT1000MP MarkV
Acom2000A