[3830] IOTA OE2VEL SO(A)24Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, oe2vel@gmx.at
Subject: [3830] IOTA OE2VEL SO(A)24Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 08:54:20 -0700
                    IOTA Contest

Call: OE2VEL
Operator(s): OE2VEL
Station: OE2VEL

Class: SO(A)24Mixed HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

   80:   87       45       75      42
   40:  141       76      268      73
   20:  105       68      554     101
   15:   35       28      132      42
   10:   16       14       47      25
Total:  384      231     1076     283  Total Score = 6,895,824

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

first time to use my new MK2R+ in a contest. SO2R really makes fun, although I
still have to learn a lot about MK2R-configuration an Wintest. Nothing worked
till 15 minutes before the contest, then almost everything worked till 40
minutes before the end of the contest. Still don´t know, what was the reason
for the problems. Had a lot of fun but lost quite some time playing around with
the setup. Was surprised to finally top my world record score from 2008 due to
much more multipliers with condx definitely worse than last year.