[3830] NAQP CW W0BH Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W0BH Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 17:11:29 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   60    25
   80:  127    39
   40:  223    43
   20:  229    40
   15:  106    26
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  747   175  Total Score = 130,725

Club:

Team:

Comments:

A great way to "relax" after a vacation! 10 was barely open right at the
beginning and I probably missed an opening later .. need to check more often.
15 was OK.  Missed most of the central US on 20 and (surprisingly) 40 which
kept the mults down. 80 and 160 were low-noise and a nice surprise.

Overall, missed ND WY NV (heard one) and RI.  Worked BC ON QC NS and NB.  Heard
a /VY0 before the contest started but never heard him again. Only DX worked was
XE on several bands.  My log shows 452 unique calls worked. I really pushed two
radios this time but activity seemed down. It will be interesting to see how
other midwest stations fared.

All in all, a fun time as always. Thanks to those who moved for me and happy to
help out move requests from the Kansas end. Just ask! I did try 28025 at 0555
but heard nothing. Sorry Stan!

73, Bob, w0bh