[3830] NAQP CW AA9DY Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aa9dy@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW AA9DY Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 18:40:49 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: AA9DY
Operator(s): AA9DY
Station: AA9DY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Westford, MA
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:
   80:
   40:  113    37
   20:   25    18
   15:    1     1
   10:    5     4
-------------------
Total:  144    60  Total Score = 8,784

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC #6

Comments:

Played for abt 6-8 hrs of actual time in chair. 100% S&P.

Threw things together on the fly again... except the antenna building was done
earlier in the week.

Used my Acer Netbook to run the setup for the first time, and it worked great.

Discovered that my 15m band was messed up... ant was just wanting to match with
the built in tuner on the FT-920.  Also... I kept on getting into the CO/Smoke
detectors throughout the house on 20m, so I had to nix that band... :-(

Did get some Q's on 10m and for the first time I was picking up Russian
stations and a lot of EU activity when compared to my old QTH.

Nabbed Hawaii at about 0400Z on 40m, nice and loud.

Fed the contest robot.

Had a great time op'ing in a new area... worked 38 states.

73, Wayne / AA9DY.com
New QTH:  Westford, MA.