[3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, b38@hilding.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 20:10:50 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - August 7

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Locust Peak (Remote)
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

   80:   3      2
   40:  14     12
   20:  39     21
-------------------
Total:  56     35  Total Score = 1,960

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Darn - just when I finally start to get the hang of things, the NSL is over ;-(
Wish I could have had these Remote Rig units in play at the beginning of the
NSL, as NO CRASHES !!!

My best score yet.  Actually SO1.01R but stayed on 20m too long.  With 35 Q's
at 0245UTC, I had mega-fantasies of a 70 Q night. I think the most mults yet on
20m.

40m was VERY noisy and signals were WEAK.  Gadzooks.  Slugged it out and Tnx to
those for the repeats.

Congrats to all the NS (and SNS) Cult Members and Tnx for contributing to this
OF's FUN TIME each Thursday Night.  An extra special Tnx to The NS-Meister
(N6ZFO), W0YK, N6RO, W9RE & all the BOD folks.

73 & long live the (S)NS(L) events...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust