[3830] NCCC Sprint W1UJ LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1uj@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W1UJ LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 20:31:45 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - August 14

Call: W1UJ
Operator(s): W1UJ
Station: W1UJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  44     18
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  44     18  Total Score = 792

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

That was different.

Many more stations to work under the dupes.

I was alerted to a new (to me) techniqe where a station will start sending a
call o

SOON GUYS!  WE HEAR YOU IN THERE! SOON!

I was crippled with 1/2 of my 80m Zepp- main antenna- was down due to my
brilliant idea of "Antenna Tuesdays" where I tried to re-hang my already ailing
40m dipole, my main tree support for the Zepp failed.
Tonight I used the 1/2 still hanging up as a long wire and grounded the other
side (mostly coiled up) and it worked well for what it is.
Noise was decreased with the unused side grounded but signals were the same.
Good news is that the 40m wire is higher than ever and working well... 20m only
tonight...
Thanks guys!

W1UJ Jay MA