[3830] NAQP SSB N9TF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N9TF Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 23:35:54 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: N9TF
Operator(s): N9TF
Station: N9TF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

  160:    2     1
   80:   27    13
   40:   93    39
   20:   44    17
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  166    70  Total Score = 11,620

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC #5

Comments:

Got a little more time in during the evening than I thought I would. Lots of
noise on 75 and ran out of people to work on 40! Got four of five states still
needed for triple play on SSB, but never heard MT anywhere. Now lets hope the
stations I worked in VT,SD,OK, and NV are on LOTW!! Had fun.

Station conditions: Icom ProIII 100 watts to MA5B mini beam at 37' on 20m,
Alpha Delta DX-DD on 40 and 80 at 35', and Alpha Delta DX-LB for 160 at 35'