[3830] NAQP SSB W4SVO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W4SVO Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 12:08:40 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: W4SVO
Operator(s): W4SVO
Station: W4SVO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   15     8
   80:   35    22
   40:   68    33
   20:  476    54
   15:  112    34
   10:   13    10
-------------------
Total:  719   161  Total Score = 115,759

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC

Comments:

Why I like winter! Great 20 meter run-peaked at 132 an hour. Also had two runs
of a 102 an hour-whew. I was typing as fast as I could! Anyway 600 Q's in 6
hours and then the thunderstorms roared in and 40-160 was the end of my great
score not to be had! Only 119 more stations logged in the last 4 hours of the
contest. I tooked my off times early , hoping for great runs on the low bands.
Not to be. The new 40 meter vertical system played well though. Anyway still
had fun. Cu from NQ4I in the fall. Mark W4SVO