[3830] NCCC Sprint WD0T(@KD0S) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint WD0T(@KD0S) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 20:16:58 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - August 21

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: KD0S

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:  11     10
   40:  23     18
   20:  19     14
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  53     42  Total Score = 2,226

Club:

Comments:

For some reason tonite, I vote for dupes, even though this is one of my better
scores ever.  Started on 20m, it was ok, but then went long early, spent 10
minutes there. 40m was very good tonite, spent 12 minutes there, and 8 minutes
on 80m to finish.  Had a really hard time hearing again on 80, gotta do
something there. I tried all kinds of different receive antennas and it didn't
seem to matter.

Thanks again for the fun, and all the great OP's Q's, 73 God Bless Todd WD0T