[3830] OhQP KS8O SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OhQP KS8O SOAB QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 21:06:42 -0700
                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: KS8O
Operator(s): KS8O
Station: KS8O

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Mi
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

   80:   35     0
   40:   51     0
   20:    4     0
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:   90     0  CW Mults = 52  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 9,776

Club: Menominee River Radio

Comments:

If we would have started sooner, could have made lots of 20M, 4 pointers. Band
went long just after start. 40M was quiet up here in the U.P. of Michigan.
Thanks to all for sticking with me, must have been lots of work pulling me out
of the frey. Thanks to the mobiles, k8mr/m had great sig on both 40 and 80,
lots of q's. I worked the KID (k0dxc) on both 40 and 80, suprised he could hear
me in the pile ups he was workin.
  Great QSO party, I'll be sure to be here next year.