[3830] OhQP KU5B SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, colin@ku5b.com
Subject: [3830] OhQP KU5B SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 21:24:28 -0700
                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: KU5B
Operator(s): KU5B
Station: KU5B

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Houston, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:   38      0
   40:   67     29
   20:   64     36
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  169     65  CW Mults = 76  Ph Mults = 37  Total Score = 45,539

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I wasn't planning on sticking it out the entire 12 hours but had a great time
anyway. 40 was disappointing during the day but managed to open quite well a
bit before sunset. Thanks to all the mobiles and fixed guys for putting on a
great show. The only mult I heard and missed was HIGH. The others...well, I'm
not sure where I missed those. Activity seemed pretty good and there was
usually always someone new to work during the lulls. School starts again
Monday! (Sarcasm doesn't show well when typing...)

Thanks also to the sponsors and promoters for making this so much fun.

Colin KU5B