[3830] OhQP N8BJQ SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sbolia@woh.rr.com
Subject: [3830] OhQP N8BJQ SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 17:50:49 -0700
                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: N8BJQ
Operator(s): N8BJQ
Station: N8BJQ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CHAM
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5
Radios: SO2R

   80:  212     0
   40:  224     0
   20:   98     0
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  534     0  CW Mults = 99  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 105,732

Club: SOUTHWEST OHIO DX ASSN (SWODXA)

Comments:

Fun as always  Got in about 10.5 hrs. Nice to have good weather here for a
change. Was not supposed to be home but managed do get home around midnight on
Friday.  Offtime I can blame on my 8 month old great grandsom whom I had not
seen for a few weeks.  He did get his first exposure to CW when I put the
headphones on him.  He smiled - I think that is a good sign.  His sending
leaves a bit do be desired.  I'll work on that.

Congrats to all of the mobiles and rovers. Was fun following them around
the state.  Could not hear much out of the southeast portion of the
state.  More Q's than last year and a better score but sill a bit short.  Not a
peep on 10 or 15.  Called CQ a few times on 15 with no answer.
At least nothing broke.  Wait till next year!!

IC-746
Acom 1000
4 ele 20
2 ele 40