[3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH/M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH/M LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 14:21:53 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - August 27

Call: W0BH/M
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:   1      1
   40:  10      8
   20:  10      3
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  21     12  Total Score = 252

Club:

Comments:

The last two weeks I've been testing out the mobile setup for the Kansas QSO
Party this weekend.  All appears to be working fine and had some nice contacts
this evening.  CA was really loud on 20, and 40 was quite workable for me.
Even made a few Qs around "40" on both bands (thanks to great ears on the other
end!). From the mobile rig, I really hang around the fringes, and it's good to
see the fringes expand .. made a couple of Qs above 46.  Word is getting out.

Look for me from 39 counties (many rare) in the Kansas QSO Party starting at
1400Z Sat 29 Aug 09 for 12 hours.  We're off again for six hours starting at
1400Z on Sunday.  After lots of work, we have 9 mobiles, 27 fixed stations, and
all 105 Kansas counties activated.  For some reason, we didn't make it into the
QST contest calendar even though we submitted 4 months early, so pass the word
around and jump in!  The web site is http://www.ksqsoparty.org/.

Next week I'll be back on NS from the home station as usual.

73, Bob, w0bh