[3830] YO HF K1XM SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1xm@underwater.org
Subject: [3830] YO HF K1XM SO CW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 06:42:13 -0700
                    YO DX HF Contest

Call: K1XM
Operator(s): K1XM
Station: K1XM

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Mass
Operating Time (hrs): 5
Radios: SO2R

   80:   15            14
   40:  119            50
   20:   66            36
   15:
   10:
---------------------------
Total:  200     0     100  Total Score = 95,600

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I wasn't planning to operate this contest but I was
checking out the station and heard people calling CQ.

Conditions weren't great and there was lots of rain
and noise and static.  Thanks to all who pulled me
through.

I'm getting better at SO2R.  In particular, I didn't
get the headphone cable caught under the chair and
pull the SO2R box prototype off of the desk this time.
By the next major contest the SO2R box prototype should
have been replaced by a production unit in a real box.
See http://so2r.k1xm.org/ for details.