[3830] NCCC Sprint K0DXC LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K0DXC LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 20:06:48 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - September 4

Call: K0DXC
Operator(s): K0DXC
Station: K0DXC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Jackson, OH
Operating Time (hrs): 20 min

  160:   0      0
   80:  10     10
   40:  15     13
   20:   5      1
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  30     24  Total Score = 720

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

RIG: PRO3
Dipole, vertical... Same stuff as before...

I should have gone to bed early instead of operating - this wasn't very fun.
Conditions were bad and all I worked on 20 was CA. The NO DUPE rule slowed
things down waaayyyy to much. Especially because I heard few stations to work
in the first place. I was cycling between my logging program and facebook the
entire contest trying to "get things done."

Anyways, nice to hear the 'regulars' on again. I don't think I've operated in 3
or 4 weeks.

I probably won't be on next week. It's just not worth it for me now that school
is going again. CU in the REAL sprint coming up soon.

73,
Cal, K0DXC