[3830] NCCC Sprint W1UE LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1ue@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W1UE LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 20:07:17 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - September 4

Call: W1UE
Operator(s): W1UE
Station: W1UE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ma
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   0      0
   80:  10      8
   40:  17     11
   20:   4      2
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  31     21  Total Score = 651

Club:

Comments:

Not so bad tonight.  If 20M had been anything.... worked 3 Californians and 1
Texan.  40M was screaming, should have been there earlier.  I worked on my
antennas this week, and didn't get my remote antenna switch wired up, so I had
to walk out back about 100ft to move the coax from 20 to 40M.  Took 3 minutes
to make the switch, so 3 minutes of no Qs.  The 80M dipole I used tonight was
10ft lower than the G5RV I've been using, but it seemed to play better.
Tomorrow, I replace the G5RV with a real 40M dipole, make the 20M vertical
dipole into a 3 el wire beam, and add my remote antenna switch.  Let's see if
that makes a difference for next week.

Thanks for the Qs.

DJ W1UE